How to configure Google Calendar CalDAV in iPhone 3.0
The last time i posted how to configure Google Calendar CalDAV on an iPhone, it was still in 3.0 beta 1. Now that iPhone 3.0 has gone gold, i decided to post updated instructions.
- Go to “Settings” and select “Mail, Contact, Calendar”. On the “Mail, Contact, Calendar” menu, select “Add Account…”.
- On the “Add Account….” screen, select “Other”.
- On “Other” screen, choose “Add CalDAV Account”.
- Enter “google.com” for Server. It will be automatically changed to “www.google.com” as you go to the next field. For User Name, enter your Google Mail account username, without “@gmail.com”. As you go to the next field, “@gmail.com” will be padded to the username. If you are setting this up for an account on Google Apps, enter the full email address name, ie, name@domain. When you are done entering the password, click on “Next”.
- Google Calendar CalDAV account information being validated:
- Once your Google Calendar CalDAV account is validated, it will show up in Calendar.